BEST OF POSSESSED 2023 VIDEO DIARY:

I'm not gonna lie.


I know that I was two months late with my "Best of Possessed 2023" video. I know that it's March of 2024, (And now a month late with this Blog post ._.) so I won't sugarcoat it. I've just been really busy with other crap lately, so YouTube kind of had to take a much, much smaller chunk of my mind. That, and my internet just plain didn't work for over a month, but that's besides the point...


Anyhow, what matters now is that I've made BEST OF POSSESSED 2023, and that I can write this entry into this (Albeit neglected) Blog, which seems to have somehow doubled in views since I made that video advertising it. Good times. Anyways, let's get onto how I actually made this video, starting with the asset sourcing and inspiration.


It's kind of obvious why I wanted to make this video. I honestly just wanted to compile all of (at least: what I think is) the funniest, stupidest, and most entertaining clips either made by me, or featuring me, just so that we can all appreciate how much of a... -  coughs badly - year 2023 had been for all of us. However, I wanted to make it of a higher quality than BEST OF POSSESSED 2022, so I decided, just to achieve that, to attempt to edit my intro text better than I usually would. Other than that, though, it was just a case of me saying that people liked my videos this year, so why not put all of the best of it, the cream of the crop if you will, into one video, because of the fact that money makes the world go ro - I wanted to make a compilation of the best clips for the memories. Yes, the memories. Not the views. 

Anyways, there was nothing really new with the production of this video. I made an intro, and then just sort of spliced footage from videos that I have either created, or appeared in. Other than my Monika, EDF frog, and "I want you head" (I can explain) jokes, there was nothing really going on for this video. Least of all anything that really distinguishes this video from BEST OF POSSESSED 2022.

Well, there is one unique thing about this video, that made me want to make a Blog post, and that is that I actually made an effort with the thumbnail, and spent not 2, not 5 minutes with it, but 20 minutes, and, honestly, I think that it looks pretty damn good if I say so myself.


(BEST OF POSSESSED 2023's thumbnail)


Anyways, that sort of rounds up this Blog post, so I'll see you in my next video/post, and hope that you have a nice day...

C'yu ;)

Comments